Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Purpose Statement
The Library supports the seminary/college mission by developing, maintaining, and preserving collections and information services in order to build a resource base for research and to promote personal and spiritual growth.
Midwestern Library Objectives:
- To acquire, maintain, and provide materials and technology to support the curriculum.
- To acquire, maintain, and provide materials and technology to support leadership in ministry.
- To acquire, maintain, and provide materials and technology to support relational, personal, and spiritual growth.
- To provide learning opportunities for students in the use of library materials and resources.
- To acquire, maintain, and preserve material related to the institution as an archival resource.
- To provide collection information to the Library’s constituent groups.